Antispam Blogs



             


Friday, March 21, 2008

Internet 101: How To Make SPAM Disappear Like Magic!

It absolutely amazes me how many people over-react to receiving e-mail SPAM.

What is this obsession...this preoccupation with SPAM?

Where are our priorities?

There are who knows how many pedophiles out there abusing children; whom barely serve more than a couple of years in prison before they're free to walk the streets again.

Where's the public outrage over that? Yet, when it comes to SPAM, many of us are ready to support the severest anti-SPAM legislation. Yes, we want to lock up all the spammers and throw away the key.

What's wrong with this picture?

I personally receive over 500 e-mails every single day. Approximately half of that is SPAM. Want to know how I deal with the problem? I use magic. That's right, magic. I hit that magic little "delete" button and just like magic, my SPAM disappears!

And since I have high-speed cable access, it literally only takes me a few minutes to make hundreds of uninvited SPAM guests disappear like magic. No problem!

I don't let SPAM annoy me or upset me. And I certainly don't let it ruin my day.

When you let SPAM annoy or upset you, all you're doing is letting the spammers win. However, when you use that magic little delete button, you win. You've got the power to delete. Why not use it?

What's so hard about doing that? It's certainly a lot easier on your emotional well-being than getting upset over the situation.

Unfortunately, SPAM is a part of everyday life like telemarketers, reality television shows and junk mail. Learn to treat it as such.

Don't get mad...use magic!

Til next time...

Dave Turner is a writer and entrepreneur with over twenty years of marketing experience. Questions? Comments? Dave can be reached at mailto:internet-marketing-xpert.com Website: http://www.internet-marketing-xpert.com/ Internet marketing expert will teach you how to get a Guaranteed Monthly Income!

Labels: , , , ,